oday, I want to discuss with you what a patent is and why you might want one. I encounter many people that believe they need a patent in order to
We represent individuals, small-to-medium size businesses, as well as large international corporations. Our attorneys have many years of experience offering sound and cost-effective advice with regard to the protection of trademarks, service marks, and certification marks.
- Brainstorming and trademark creation;
- Trademark searches (both in the state of Florida and nationally);
- Advice on the freedom to use and register marks;
- Filing Trademark applications both in the United States and internationally;
- Inter partes proceedings, such as opposition and petition to cancel proceedings;
- Regulating and managing a company’s Trademark portfolio;
- Regulating maintenance and renewals associated with Trademarks;
- Watching services for monitoring potentially infringers;
- Advice on infringement and commercially-minded assistance in resolving trademark disputes;
- Enforcing clients’ trademark rights against any party who misappropriates those rights;
- Defending clients alleged to have misappropriated a party’s trademark rights;
- Drafting and recording trademark transactions such assignments and licenses; and
- Strategic advice on the management of trademark portfolios, including assistance on streamlining and budgeting.
- We also provide litigation support to law firms desiring the assistance of knowledgeable and experienced trademark litigation attorneys.
- Please contact us for a free consultation. Remember, everything worth doing starts with a Concept!